Wednesday, April 2, 2008

What a Day!

Today was one of those fabulous days full of happy moments that make you sigh and say all is right with the world. The little one and I went to story time at the library. After several fun songs, stories, dances with friends, mosaic fish glue projects and a somewhat cranky puppet show with disgruntled puppets, we headed off to an impromptu lunch with our friends. With bellies full of crab soup and grilled cheese, we all tromped off to the park and ran around like crazy people (kids and moms!) for a while. Little one looked up at me, smiled and said, "I need a nap." Me too, kid. So we wondered off home and now instead of napping, I'm typing, and little one is on chorus 57 of the "I'm Naked" song. (Today it is just a song -- I checked. Yesterday it was a statement of fact.) I love today.




Wait! Two more thoughts before you go... I am so excited to find that Mom in Madison teaches us how to make our own butter! We are SO trying that after nap time. And second...(insert fanfare here) my copy of The Creative Family shipped today! Did I mention that I love today?

No comments: