Sunday, September 26, 2010

The best laid plans...

My pal and I sat down at her table and discussed and drew pictures and figured out what to spend our week sewing. So many ideas! So much fun planning with her!
And then the coughing started. So, now a week later, there is nothing to show you. Well, I could show you my sketches, but you don't really want to see those. If my pal had a blog, I would send you over to her, to see all of the fabulousness she has created. But sewing projects from me? Well. I've got plenty of nothing. So I think my kids clothes challenge week will happen in a little bit. When we all stop with the coughing and can focus on things a bit better. I know you don't mind.
Happy notes:
Little one had a very happy day pretending to be Rupert Bear and got to sleep at a normal hour.
I made a huge pot of soup so that I wont have to cook dinner tomorrow night.
My Gramma comes to visit on Tuesday.

1 comment:

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

Hope you are feeling heaps better by now!! Hope you find time to do all sewing soon - making childrens clothes is so much fun:)